Cyb@rg executes and manages shell commands from a graphical and cross-platform user interface. A non-exhaustive list of Cyb@rg features is available below :
- Executes quickly commands from the Cyborg systray icon or from the graphical user interface.
- Explores hard drive directories and execute your commands wherever you want to.
- Previews directories content.
- Executes linked shell commands ordered by insertion. with the chained commands feature.
- Get an historic of latest executed commands and visited directories.
- Cross-platform (GNU/Linux, Mac OSX, MS Windows).
Cyb@rg has been designed to improve shell commands handling on the most known operating system in an identical way.
Cyb@rg provides differents kind of sub-windows (dynamic treeview, files explorer, script editor, etc ...). Users can design their own user interface according to their real needs.
Execute successively linked shell commands : The linked commands feature will execute each commands either in parallel processes or in serialized processes.
Have a look on scripts or files available in your home directory : Just use the "cd" or "cd .." commands (as with a classic terminal) and the treeview or the files explorer sub-windows will help you to directly find out.
Contact : admin dot kontrol at gmail dot com